Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 28 March 2012

La decima vittima (The 10th Victim)

A 1965 Italian/French international co-production science fiction film directed by Elio Petri. This film is based upon the short story 'Seventh Victim' by Robert Sheckley 1953.

Here is the plot summary from imdb:

A campy futuristic tale where people hunt one another for sport. In this film, Victim and Hunter run around Italy trying to score a kill in front of the movie crews they arranged so they could make commercials from the footage. Written by <jnight@lainet.com> (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059095/plotsummary)

From my understanding of the film:
Its all in Italian so at first for me anyway was hard to get into as I don't enjoy films with subtitles. Once I got into it, I did enjoy the film as it was different from what I usually watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment