Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Gaming Interview.

What is the title of the book (fiction) you are currently reading (or the last fiction book you read)?
The last fiction book I read was Another one bites the dust by Jennifer Rardin.

What is the title/topic of the book (non-fiction) you are currently reading (or the last non-fiction book you read)?
The last non-fiction book I read was Russell Brand: My Booky Wook.

What is the last live performance (music, drama or dance) you attended?
I haven’t been to any live music performances yet, the last live performance I attended was cats at the Norwich theatre.

What is the title of the last film you saw at the cinema / online or watched on dvd?
The last dvd I watched was Zombieland.

How often do you read a newspaper? (Which one?)
I don’t often read newspapers but when I do it is sometimes the sun.

How many hours a week do you spend playing video games?
8 hours a week.

How many hours a week do you spend playing games other than video games?
3 hours a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment